The world is demanding greater corporate transparency. Investors want access to more accurate and relevant information about companies, transactions, markets and risks. Regulators are moving to exert more control.
Against this background of legislative and regulatory change, we believe that global coordination is a necessity, not a luxury. Regulators and standard-setters need to continue to work together, to promote global consistency.
ATW has extensive financial reporting and corporate governance knowledge and experience, gained across all markets and geographies. We use this to support you in areas such as pensions, financial instruments, direct and indirect taxes, foreign currency, subsidiaries, joint ventures, provisions, disposals and impairment.
Whatever your requirements, we assemble multi-disciplinary teams that can address your most complex issues, using our proven global methodology and deploying the latest, high-quality auditing tools and perspectives
We, Atw Advisory act as the bridge financial service firms and with regulatory authorities for effective communication in order to contribute to the financial sector.
Anti‐Money Laundering and Counter‐Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance, Chapter 615 has become effective from 1 April 2012.
In order to avoid being prosecuted or even jailed, money changers should take the regulations seriously. Although such anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing activities would increase the financial burden to the company, it is worth doing so as compared to the serious consequences of non-compliance.
Atw is dedicated to provide professional and comprehensive Compliance services for licensing applications.
1. Provide latest local and overseas industry information;
2. Provide latest announcements by the United Nation, HKMA, RBI, SMA, FCA, Customs and Excise Department and related government departments;
3. Provide latest updates on relevant legislations in majors financial capitals such as United Kingdom, Hong Kong and other major countries;
4. Provide consultation on applying financial service Operators Licence;
5. Provide assistance to counterparts in abiding to compliance regulations and consultation on compliant operations;
6. Participate in industry discussion forums;
7. Organize talks and seminars on compliance;
8. Provide course introduction;
9. Provide consultation on anti-money laundering system tools;
10. Provide consultation on compliance software and system tools;
11. Provide self-assessment on compliance standard;
12. Provide solutions to counterparts on other issues through service hotline;
13. Provide online legal enquiry;