Terms & Conditions
The distribution of information on the website may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. The information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this website can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
The information in this website may be updated or altered at any time without notification and may at times be out of date. All of the contents of this website, including these Terms, are subject to change by us without notice. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this website up to date or liability for any failure to do so. We may change the technical specifications of this website or any portion thereof or suspend the availability or change the system resource applicable to your use of this website or any portion thereof. Please review the Terms often, as it may change at any time, without notice.
The information and the products and services on this website are subject to specific terms and conditions, important legal notices, warnings and restrictions, such as restrictions concerning the persons to whom they may be made available. Details of specific terms and conditions, important legal notices, warnings and restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate. You should read those details carefully before proceeding as they are important.
This website contains proprietary information that is protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. The website may include links to other websites.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
Subject to applicable law, use of this website and its content is at your sole risk. In no event will Atw Exchange be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or other consequential damage for any use of this website, any hyperlinked website, whether based on negligence, strict liability or otherwise, that arises out of or is in any way connected with:
- any use of, browsing or downloading of any part of our website or content, or
- any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, even if Atw Exchange has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Atw Exchange, its owners, employees, partner websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Atw Exchange, its owners, employees, partner websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the customer pursuant to this agreement.
Atw Exchange abides to the requirements under Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing regulations currently in force. In meeting these requirements, we would provide details of your transactions to the Regulatory Authorities as per their guidelines. For this purpose and the business requirements of Atw Exchange, you agree to provide true, accurate, complete and current information and documents to Atw Exchange. You shall indemnify Atw Exchange for any loss caused to Atw Exchange due to your provision of such untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current information and Atw Exchange will not be responsible for any damages, losses or claims made against them.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Atw Exchange makes no warranty, representation or undertaking of any kind either express or implied, nor does it assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect regarding the website, its content, products or services, all of which are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You expressly agree that the access and use of the website and the services is at your sole risk.
Atw Exchange expressly disclaims any representation or warranty either express or implied, including, without limitation, that the website will be free from errors, viruses or other harmful components, that communications to or from the website will be secure and not intercepted, that the services and other capabilities offered from the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that its content will be accurate, useful, complete or timely. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements.
Any material downloaded is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
This website may contain hypertext links to:
- associated websites maintained by us and you are warned that when you enter such websites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites; and
- websites not maintained by us and you are warned that when you enter other websites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these Terms and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our website. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such third party web sites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
We do not represent or warrant that these links in the website shall operate satisfactorily. We provide these links only as a convenience and links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement of such other websites, the sponsors of such websites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on or by such websites.
We shall not be responsible or liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the access or use of such other websites or reliance on or availing of any content, goods or services available on or through such other websites.
Other than those warranties which, under the laws applicable to these Terms, are implied by laws, and are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification, Atw Exchange expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law.
Privacy and Security
Services and Content
Although Atw Exchange makes every effort to ensure that the description and content on each page of the website is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that occur due to human, data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any user due to any information contained herein.
Atw Exchange will use reasonable commercial efforts to keep website available on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. Atw Exchange does not promise that access to the website will be uninterrupted or available at all times. Atw Exchange assumes no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption or downtime.
Atw Exchange makes reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, but cannot make any guarantee that the website will be at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. The customers for its own protection are urged to take appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website. We assume no responsibility for any damages to computer equipment or other property that may result from use of the website or downloading anything from the website.
This website is the sole and exclusive property of Atw Exchange. Atw Exchange retains all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) in the website. The website is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, unfair competition, and other laws of worldwide, through the application of local laws or international treaties. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or modification of this website may violate such laws.
All right, title and interest in and to the website and the service shall remain our property and/or the property of our affiliates or other third parties as the case maybe.
The mark “Atw Exchange”, “Atw”, AtwPay”, “ePay” and all other marks that appear, displayed, or used on the website are registered or common law trademarks or service marks of Atw Exchange. These marks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way without prior written permission from Atw Exchange. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of Atw Exchange. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the website is strictly prohibited and Atw Exchange will aggressively enforce its trademark rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Your Comments and Submissions
Any “communications or materials” you transmit to Atw Exchange, through the website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, question, comments, suggestion, idea, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. By voluntarily submitting to us, or by posting on the website any communications or materials, you grant Atw Exchange, and all users of the website, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such communications or materials in any form, media or technology. We assume no responsibility for any communications or materials posted or submitted, or for the return or such communications or materials.
Restrictions on Use
You are authorised to view, copy and print the materials appearing on this website, subject to the following:
- You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or otherwise display the website content for public or commercial purposes, without the express written consent of the Atw Exchange Legal Department authorising use for such purpose(s).
- You shall not use or access the Website or any Service, to facilitate or support any act or omission by any party, that violates the Terms or any laws in any jurisdiction, including but not limited to rules and regulations relating to money laundering, illegal gambling activities, fraud, or funding of terrorist organizations, etc.
- You shall not restrict or inhibit any other person from accessing, using and enjoying the website or service.
- You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, designs, logos, trademarks, software, or service obtained on or through the website, except as permitted by the copyright owner or other right holder thereof.
- You shall not post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind including, without limitation, any information or statement constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, foreign or other law.
- You shall not make any attempt to hack into the website or otherwise attempt to subvert any firewall or other security measure of the website. If the visitor becomes aware of such action or any other shortcoming in the security on the website, we encourage the visitor to forthwith inform us of the same in writing.
- You shall not upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained on or through the website which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, except as permitted by the copyright owner or other right holder thereof.
- Any copy of these materials or any portion thereof must include the copyright notice.
- You agree that you will not use this website to violate any laws, or conduct any other activity that gives rise to some liability or otherwise harm the goodwill associated with our trademarks.
- The materials may be used for internal informational and non-commercial purposes only.
- You may not use this website or any related services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- You will not use the website or related services for chain letters, junk mail, spamming or to engage in illegal activities.
- You may not use any device, software or action, including but not limited to, bots, spiders, viruses, worms or time bombs, designed to damage or otherwise interfere with the website or to intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information contained in the website.
Any use of this website provided by Atw Exchange is subject to these Terms. Atw Exchange may with or without giving notice, has the right to change the Terms under which the Atw Exchange websites are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Atw Exchange website. We request you to regularly review these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms or if you need further assistance with respect to access to or use of the website or the services offered by Atw Exchange, you may contact our Customer Service department, the information of which is provided in the customer service section of the website.
Law and Enforcement
Atw Exchange controls and operates this website and makes no representation that the website is appropriate or available for use from other locations. If you use the website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
This website is established in Hong Kong in accordance with and subject to the laws of Hong Kong and will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. When you use the website, you accept that your use of the website and any information on the website (including these terms and conditions), will also be governed by the laws of Hong Kong and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the website and any of the information on it, you agree that the Hong Kong courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.